AIDS/LifeCycle benefits, and is jointly produced by, San Francisco AIDS Foundation (Tax ID # 94-2927405) and Los Angeles LGBT Center (Tax ID # 95-3567895), each of which is a nonprofit, public benefit corporation recognized as tax exempt under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). Donations to AIDS/LifeCycle are deductible for income tax purposes, to the extent permitted by law.
Finish Line Festival
All Cyclists and Roadies must attend Orientation Day
Saturday, June 11th, 2016 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fairfax High School
We will be finishing our journey at a new Los Angeles-area location in 2016! Details are forthcoming, be sure to check back often for updates!
The Finish Line Festival
- The Finish Line Festival is designed to celebrate your accomplishments over the week!
- The festival will be open beginning at 11 AM so that friends and family can cheer on Cyclists as they cross the finish line.
- The Closing Ceremony will begin after the route closes at 5:00 PM.
- You will then be able to enjoy music, food options, and the company of the amazing Cyclists and Roadies who were part of this incredible week.
- We invite friends and family to come celebrate the end of the AIDS/LifeCycle 2016 journey. Be sure to arrive early so that you can cheer the Cyclists in as they cross the Finish Line!
- If you're planning on cheering in a Cyclist, talk to them beforehand to get an idea of how fast they ride and when they expect to arrive at the Finish Line Festival site. The first and fastest Cyclists usually ride in around 10AM, with most cyclists coming in between 12PM and 4PM.
- More information will be coming soon related to the Finish Line Festival for AIDS/LifeCycle 2016. Check back often for updates!