AIDS/LifeCycle benefits, and is jointly produced by, San Francisco AIDS Foundation (Tax ID # 94-2927405) and Los Angeles LGBT Center (Tax ID # 95-3567895), each of which is a nonprofit, public benefit corporation recognized as tax exempt under IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). Donations to AIDS/LifeCycle are deductible for income tax purposes, to the extent permitted by law.
Finish Line Festival
All Cyclists and Roadies must attend Orientation Day
Saturday, June 11th, 2016 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fairfax High School
The Finish Line Festival
- The Finish Line Festival is designed to celebrate your accomplishments over the week!
- The festival will be open beginning at 11 AM so that friends and family can cheer on Cyclists as they cross the finish line.
- The Closing Ceremony will begin after the route closes at 5:00 PM.
- Take photos and pick up your victory shirt to commemorate your momentous accomplishment.
- Enjoy music, food from a variety of food trucks (Pizza N Co., Slammin Sliders, Palazzolo’s Gelato, Greek Grub Truck, and Sumo Salad), and the company of all who were part of this incredible week.
- We invite friends and family to come celebrate the end of the AIDS/LifeCycle 2016 journey. Be sure to arrive early so that you can cheer the Cyclists in as they cross the Finish Line!
- If you're planning on cheering in a Cyclist, talk to them beforehand to get an idea of how fast they ride and when they expect to arrive at the Finish Line Festival site. The first and fastest Cyclists usually ride in around 10AM, with most cyclists coming in between 12PM and 4PM.
- NOTE: There are two main entrances to the site. Enter near Melrose Ave. and Ogden Dr. to view the Ride-In Chute. Enter off of Fairfax to head to the Festival grounds.
Where to Park
Parking is at off-site lots for $12. Free shuttles will run between the parking lots and the Finish Line Festival beginning at 10:30 AM.
- Lot 1: Petersen Automotive Museum
6060 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Lot 2: LACMA
5905 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- We will have a free shuttle bus that will be looping between our Finish Line Festival site and the Gear Pick Up Location. NOTE: Shuttles can accommodate gear, but not bikes. Short-term bike parking will be available inside the festival grounds.
- We will have a free shuttle service between the Finish Line Festival site and Download for transportation between these two sites
- We also have available shuttle options for purchase from the Finish Line Festival to LAX and Burbank Airports. Note: tickets can be purchased in advance with a credit card, on-site with cash only.
- All shuttles at the Finish Line will be staged along Genessee Ave.
Gear Pick Up
- Gear pick up will be hosted at CBS Television City (7800 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036) just two short blocks South from the Finish Line Festival.
- Access to the Gear lot is restricted to Participants wearing their Participant wristband.
- There will be Participant pick-up available in front of CBS Television City, on Beverly Blvd. The parking lane will be reserved for Participant pick-up. NOTE: Participants being picked up from the gear lot should make sure they have their bicycle with them. Participants may also leave their bikes on the designated rack inside the festival grounds and return after picking up their gear.
- Bike shipping will be available for you to ship your bike back home
- In-State Bike Shipping is through ACE Ride; Out of State is through Tri-Bike Transport.
- FedEx will also be available for shipping your boxed bike.
- Cannondale offers bike breakdown services for $25.
- Cannondale offers new cardboard bike boxes for $25.
- You can get picked up in one of several locations:
- At the Festival: On Rosewood Avenue, the street south of Fairfax High School
- At Gear: On Beverly Blvd in front of CBS Television City
- At Download: On McCadden Place
- Roadies are the stars during the AIDS/LifeCycle Closing Ceremony! Come celebrate your epic journey down the coast!
- The Closing Ceremony will begin after the route closes at approximately 5:00 PM.