Calendar of Events
We’re a year-round community! Come to any of our workshops, training rides, special events, and social outings, and don’t forget to bring a friend.
If you’re looking for a specific type of event, use the the “Narrow Your Results” menu below to filter by event type (we host all types of events, so there’s something for everybody!) or by Region by selecting NorCal, SoCal, or Outside CA.
- This event has passed.
Online: Fundraising 101 & End of Year Giving
December 18, 2019@ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Fundraising 101 & End of Year Giving:
New to fundraising? Don’t know where to start? We have all your questions and qualms covered!
In this engaging and informative presentation you will learn everything you need to know to make fundraising for AIDS/LifeCycle a ride in the park.
We’ll cover topics like:
- Engaging potential donors and securing donations.
- The tools, resources and support available to ensure fundraising success
- How your donations provide life-saving services to communities hardest hit by HIV both on a national and global level.
You’ll get all the top tips taught to you through real life, practical examples sourced from our community of participants. We will make you a successful and fearless fundraiser.
You will leave brimming with confidence, excited and ready to make a huge impact with your Ride. Join us and let’s put the FUN in FUNdraising!
- What: Online Workshop Fundraising 101 with a Focus on End of Year Giving
- When: 12/18/209
- Where: Online/Go To Webinar
Please RSVP directly to the Webinar by clicking this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5659716715032246530