Calendar of Events
We’re a year round community! Come to any of our workshops, training rides, special events, and social outings, and don’t forget to bring a friend.
- This event has passed.
NorCal: Women’s Holiday Indoor Ride, Gear Swap and Social!
December 16, 2018@ 11:45 am - 2:00 pm
After the workout we will share some food and drinks together and toast YOU, the amazing women of AIDS/LifeCycle!
- Meet: 11:45 AM
- Class Starts: 12pm
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The cycling portion will be followed by a short strength, core & stretching session geared towards Cyclists.
- This event is also a holiday gear swap so bring your gently used cycle clothes and help a new cyclist gear up for the season!
- We will share snacks, drinks and festive cheer after the event and the instructors will answer any questions you have about preparing for the ride!
- Bring your clip in cycle shoes (SPD clips), tennis shoes and get ready to sweat!
- There are towels and showers at the studio.
Be sure to reserve your spot asap. This class will fill up. Follow the instructions on the website and then book into the class on at 12pm on 12/16 on the calendar.
When going through checkout, use code “ILIVEINSF” to start your free week. Your week starts the same day you sign up.
Thank you Community Partner 17th Street Athletic Club for hosting us and offering a WEEK OF FREE CLASSES to Women of AIDS LifeCycle!
Learn more about 17th Street Athletic Club and their bad ass instructors here!
New or have questions? Email Emily fahey: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIRED ITEMS: water bottle(s), tennis shoes.
- December 16, 2018
11:45 am - 2:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Rides, Social Events
- 17th Street Athletic Club
3265 17th Street
San Francisco, CA 94110 United States + Google Map
- Event Region