What to bring to Orientation Day
- Your photo ID.
- Your bike.
- Your smartphone to access your RSVP confirmation for the Participant Orientation Meeting (or your paper confirmation).
- Your cash or credit card. You’ll need these if you haven’t met your fundraising minimum, or if you want to do some shopping at the Camp Store.
- Any additional check/paper donations if you need to drop them off at Donor Services.
Do not bring to Orientation Day
- Your gear bag. (If you are arriving directly from the airport, we will have temporary luggage storage available while you finish the Orientation Day process).
- Helmet and water bottles (unless you’re riding your bike to Orientation Day).
- Donation solicitation signs. Soliciting for donations on-site at Orientation Day is not allowed.
- We love pets, however pets are not allowed at the Cow Palace.
Cyclist Fundraising Minimum
- All Cyclists must have at least $3000 showing in their fundraising account before checking in.
- If you have cash or a check to turn in to reach $3000, or to complete a Donation Guarantee, visit Donor Services prior to checking in.
Roadie-Meeting (Mandatory for all Roadies)
- The All-Roadie meeting begins at 1pm. Please follow the signs at the Cow Palace to the Roadie meeting room!
- Roadie Team breakout meetings will follow after, from approximately 2pm to 3pm.
- Due to the time conflict, Roadies should not register for the 2pm Participant Orientation Meeting (POM)
- To ensure the health and safety of all participants, everyone must submit a Medical Form prior to checking in.
- Participants should complete the Medical Form online in the Participant Center to bypass this step on Orientation Day.
- The online Medical Form is available from March 12 up until May 11 in your Participant Center.
- All participants must complete tent assignment
- Tent Assignment is available in online your Participant Center beginning in March and will close mid-May. Specific dates will be released once available.
- In order to complete online tent assignment, Cyclists must meet the fundraising minimum and Roadies must complete the medical survey.
- If you do not complete tent assignment online, you must go to the In-Person Tent Assignment area of Check-In with your tent mate and/or group to receive your tent assignment.
- If you completed tent assignment online, your tent and luggage chips will be included in your Check-In packet.
- If you do not have a tent mate, we will assign you a tent mate on Orientation Day.