Bring identification (driver’s license or other photo identification), your proof of vaccination + (one) booster and be prepared to provide proof of a negative COVID test or to take a COVID test on-site. Be sure to bring your insurance card if you haven’t completed your Medical Form online and/or if you plan to take an on-site COVID test.
ORIENTATION DAY HOURS:
- Covid testing services will be available beginning at 8am PT. If you plan to get tested on-site please arrive at least 45 minutes prior to your scheduled Participant Orientation Meeting.
- Bike Parking and Bike Assembly will open at 8AM. * You will drop of your bike/reunite with your bike before proceeding to the COVID testing area where you will provide proof of vaccination + (one) booster and take your COVID test or provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test.
- You will proceed to Check-In directly after your Orientation Meeting.
- Orientation Day will close at 5:30PM.
PARTICIPANT ORIENTATION MEETING:
- Sign up for a specific Participant Orientation Meeting time in your Participant Center if you have not already. The only available times left are 2PM and 4PM as of 6/1
- The first Participant Orientation Meeting will begin at 9:30AM.
- The last Participant Orientation Meeting will begin at 4PM.
- You will need to show your RSVP time via your Participant Center
TIPS FROM THE EXPERTS:
- Prior to arriving for Orientation Day, review our Covid-19 Safety page for information on policies and procedures.
- Plan to spend at least 3 hours completing your Orientation Day process. This is a great time to make new friends while in line for Orientation Day services!
- If you need to visit bike assembly, do so as early as possible. Bike assembly opens at 8AM.
- Bring identification (driver’s license or other photo identification), your proof of vaccination + (one) booster and be prepared to provide proof of a negative COVID test or to take a COVID test on-site. Be sure to bring your insurance card if you haven’t completed your Medical Form online and/or if you plan to take an on-site COVID test.
- Bring cash or your credit card for Camp Store shopping.
- Camp Store, Incentives, Medical, and Donor Services open at 10:00AM. You must show proof of vaccination and negative Covid test as well as complete the Participant Orientation Meeting before Check-In.
- Visit Donor Services to drop off any offline donations, make a self-donation, or show proof of pending matching gifts (mandatory for any Cyclists who have not yet reached the $3,000 fundraising minimum.)
- Sign up for text message updates throughout Orientation Day and the Ride by texting “ALCUpdates” to 323.489.7799. Do this now!!
- If you register for AIDS/LifeCycle 2023 during the Ride, you’ll get a special early registration shirt and the cheapest registration fee all season long! Visit the Camp Lounge and register for AIDS/LifeCycle 2023 on Orientation Day!