Calendar of Events
We’re a year-round community! Come to any of our workshops, training rides, special events, and social outings, and don’t forget to bring a friend.
If you’re looking for a specific type of event, use the the “Narrow Your Results” menu below to filter by event type (we host all types of events, so there’s something for everybody!) or by Region by selecting NorCal, SoCal, or Outside CA.
- This event has passed.
Orientation Day: AIDS/LifeCycle 2022 Cow Palace 2600 Geneva Ave, Daly City, CA 94014
June 4, 2022
Bring identification (driver’s license or other photo identification), your proof of vaccination + (one) booster and be prepared to provide proof of a negative COVID test or to take a COVID test on-site. Be sure to bring your insurance card if you haven’t completed your Medical Form online and/or if you plan to take an on-site COVID test.
ORIENTATION DAY HOURS:
- Covid testing services will be available beginning at 8am PT. If you plan to get tested on-site please arrive at least 45 minutes prior to your scheduled Participant Orientation Meeting.
- Bike Parking and Bike Assembly will open at 8AM. * You will drop of your bike/reunite with your bike before proceeding to the COVID testing area where you will provide proof of vaccination + (one) booster and take your COVID test or provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test.
- You will proceed to Check-In directly after your Orientation Meeting.
- Orientation Day will close at 5:30PM.
PARTICIPANT ORIENTATION MEETING:
- Sign up for a specific Participant Orientation Meeting time in your Participant Center if you have not already. The only available times left are 2PM and 4PM as of 6/1
- The first Participant Orientation Meeting will begin at 9:30AM.
- The last Participant Orientation Meeting will begin at 4PM.
- You will need to show your RSVP time via your Participant Center
TIPS FROM THE EXPERTS:
- Prior to arriving for Orientation Day, review our Covid-19 Safety page for information on policies and procedures.
- Plan to spend at least 3 hours completing your Orientation Day process. This is a great time to make new friends while in line for Orientation Day services!
- If you need to visit bike assembly, do so as early as possible. Bike assembly opens at 8AM.
- Bring identification (driver’s license or other photo identification), your proof of vaccination + (one) booster and be prepared to provide proof of a negative COVID test or to take a COVID test on-site. Be sure to bring your insurance card if you haven’t completed your Medical Form online and/or if you plan to take an on-site COVID test.
- Bring cash or your credit card for Camp Store shopping.
- Camp Store, Incentives, Medical, and Donor Services open at 10:00AM. You must show proof of vaccination and negative Covid test as well as complete the Participant Orientation Meeting before Check-In.
- Visit Donor Services to drop off any offline donations, make a self-donation, or show proof of pending matching gifts (mandatory for any Cyclists who have not yet reached the $3,000 fundraising minimum.)
- Sign up for text message updates throughout Orientation Day and the Ride by texting “ALCUpdates” to 323.489.7799. Do this now!!
- If you register for AIDS/LifeCycle 2023 during the Ride, you’ll get a special early registration shirt and the cheapest registration fee all season long! Visit the Camp Lounge and register for AIDS/LifeCycle 2023 on Orientation Day!