Get involved as a Volunteer!
Interested in getting involved as a one-day volunteer throughout the year? We utilize volunteers all year long in the San Francisco and Los Angeles areas to help in our offices, at our warehouse, and at events.
|San Francisco||Los Angeles|
|CLICK HERE and fill out a form to let us know you want to be included in upcoming volunteer opportunities!
||CLICK HERE and fill out a form to let us know you want to be included in upcoming volunteer opportunities!
A Note on COVID-19 Safety
At AIDS/LifeCycle, we are committed to providing a safe experience for our participants, volunteers, vendors, staff, and the communities that welcome us. With this in mind, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required to participate in all AIDS/LifeCycle 2022 volunteer opportunities. Your Roadie Coordinator will notify you of any additional requirements.
What are the types of volunteering?
- Group Volunteering: Looking for an opportunity for your group to volunteer together? Whether a corporate ERG or just a group of friends, we have many projects throughout the year that need groups! Get in touch today and let’s work together!
- Office Volunteering: Office Volunteering: Help us stay organized! Volunteering in one of our offices helps immensely with projects like sorting and folding apparel, organizing supplies, and/or preparing for our big event!
- Upload & Orientation Day Set-Up: Help us get ready for The Ride! Taking place over two days in the week before The Ride, Upload is where we organize all of our vehicles, supplies, and equipment to get ready for the big event! We also need volunteers to help set up for Orientation Day.
- Orientation Day: Getting 3,000 participants checked in and on the road is no small feat! Come join us by volunteering for Orientation Day! There’s lots to do – from participant check-in to organizing bike parking, running traffic to working in our camp store – Orientation Day is our biggest volunteer day of the year!
- Finish Line Festival & Closing Ceremony: Join us in LA as we welcome AIDS/LifeCycle participants to the end of their 7-day adventure! Hands are needed to help distribute event materials, guide people, organize bike parking and gear, and more!
We welcome volunteers of all ages! Folks under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign off on their participation before volunteering with AIDS/LifeCycle.
Have some questions? Email a member of our Roadie Coordinator team and we’ll get you up to speed!
- Wendy Hiller, Northern California Roadie Coordinator: email@example.com
- Fey Harmon, Southern California Roadie Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org