545 Miles of Breathtaking California Views Await.
Ready To Learn More?
Complete the form below and an AIDS/LifeCycle rep will reach out to set you up for success.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to ride?
Join us June 2-8, 2024 as we support the lifesaving and life-changing work of San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center
With over 545 miles and 25,000 feet of elevation gain, AIDS/Lifecycle will bring out the cheerleading spirit in you, and put your glutes to good use!
This event is fully supported by over 600 Roadie volunteers who provide:
- Rest Stops every 15-20 miles with water, electrolyte solutions, and snacks
- Vegetarian or omnivorous lunch options each day at the Lunch stop, courtesy of Boudin!
- Medical support at each Rest Stop
- Chiropractic and Sports Medicine assistance at Lunch
- 20-30 Sweep vehicles to pick you up along the route if needed
- Bike-tech support
- SAG buses to take you from Rest Stop to Camp if needed
Discover How You Can Get Involved
Are you bold? Ambitious? Enthusiastic? If you said yes, welcome to AIDS/LifeCycle. Discover how you will ride out loud below!