THE FINISH LINE
Saturday, June 9, 2018
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
WHERE: ALL NEW FOR 2018!
200 N Grand Ave,
Los Angeles, CA 90012
ABOUT THE EVENT
- Featuring live entertainment, food trucks to feed every guilty pleasure, and a fantastic view of the Finish Line in front of Los Angeles City Hall, the ALL NEW AIDS/LifeCycle Finish Line Festival is your opportunity to celebrate your achievement! Bring family and friends to commemorate your incredible accomplishment!
- Pick up your victory t-shirt and take photos with friends – new and old!
- Check back soon for updates on entertainment and activities planned for the event!
- Click here to download the event poster, showing the full DJ lineup, and list of food trucks!
- Gear pick up, bike parking, bike shipping, and other participant services will all be on-site
- Bike Shipping – Cyclists are able to ship their bike from the Finish Line Festival via one of three options. Check out the Travel Planner section of the ALC website for more information!
- ACE Ride – AIDS/LifeCycle’s exclusive in-state bike shipping service. Sign up in advance for special discounts on bike tune-ups! Servicing San Francisco, San Diego, and Palm Springs
- TriBike Transport – Ship your fully-assembled bike with TriBike Transport to a partner cycle shop throughout the United States
- FedEx Ground – Ship your boxed bike via AIDS/LifeCycle sponsor FedEx!
- Cannondale – AIDS/LifeCycle Official Bike Partner Cannondale will be on-site to assist with all of your bike tech needs! Have your bike broken down and boxed up for $25.00, or purchase a new cardboard bike box for $25
- Come celebrate your accomplishments through the ALL NEW Roadie Finish Line experience and get recognized for your effort!
- Download location for event vehicles will be within walking distance (check back for updates!)
GRABBING YOUR GEAR
- Gear Trucks will not arrive on-site until after 11:30 AM, and take approximately 90 minutes to unload, so gear will not be available to participants until after 1:00 PM! If you intend to depart from the Finish Line Festival to the airport to catch a flight, plan your schedule accordingly!
SPECIAL GUEST INFORMATION
- Friends and families of AIDS/LifeCycle participants – this is the place for you! Come cheer in your Riders and Roadies as they complete their journey down the coast of California!
- If you’re planning on cheering in a participant, talk to them beforehand to get an idea of when they expect to arrive at the Finish Line Festival site. The fastest Cyclists usually ride in around 11AM, with most cyclists coming in between 12PM and 4PM.
- The Finish Line Festival will take place on the GRAND PARK EVENT LAWN – in between Broadway and Spring Streets and right in front of Los Angeles City Hall. Park at the Music Center and walk EAST down to the Event Lawn
- Parking is available on-site at Lot 10, located at 108 N Hill, and at Lot 17 located on the corner of 1st St and Olive. Parking is $10/car, cash only.
- Take the LA METRO! Civic Center / Grand Park Station is on-site – take the Red or Purple Line for door-to-door public transportation!
- We have transportation options available for purchase from the Finish Line Festival to Los Angeles International and Hollywood Burbank airports, via our transportation partner, Roadrunner Shuttles. NOTE: Tickets can be purchased in advance with a credit card, on-site with cash only. Pick-Up locations will be marked by signage on-site.
- Designated friends / family / rideshare pickup locations will be marked by signage on-site