Conquer the 545-Mile Challenge: Ride from SF to LA.
Experience the thrill of conquering challenging terrains, from rolling hills to winding coastal roads. Our route will take you through breathtaking landscapes that will test your endurance and reward you with stunning vistas along the way - all while helping us get closer to ending AIDS!
Spoiler Alert: This Ride will push you to your limits, but with each pedal stroke, you'll discover the champion within yourself!
Ready To Learn More?
Complete the form below and an AIDS/LifeCycle rep will reach out to set you up for success.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to ride?
Join us June 2-8, 2024 as we support the lifesaving and life-changing work of San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles LGBT Center
With over 545 miles and 25,000 feet of elevation gain, AIDS/Lifecycle will bring out the cheerleading spirit in you, and put your glutes to good use!
This event is fully supported by over 600 Roadie volunteers who provide:
- Rest Stops every 15-20 miles with water, electrolyte solutions, and snacks
- Vegetarian or omnivorous lunch options each day at the Lunch stop, courtesy of Boudin!
- Medical support at each Rest Stop
- Chiropractic and Sports Medicine assistance at Lunch
- 20-30 Sweep vehicles to pick you up along the route if needed
- Bike-tech support
- SAG buses to take you from Rest Stop to Camp if needed
Discover How You Can Get Involved
Are you bold? Ambitious? Enthusiastic? If you said yes, welcome to AIDS/LifeCycle. Discover how you will ride out loud below!