Free shuttles will be running from Sports Basement on Bryant Street in San Francisco to Orientation Day (O-Day) on June 3, 2023, at the Cow Palace. Shuttles will begin running at 8:30 AM. The last shuttle will depart the Cow Palace immediately following the end of Orientation Day at 5:30 PM. Simply show up at Sports Basement to catch the shuttle to Orientation Day with your bike.
Not only can you grab a shuttle, but Sports Basement will be hosting an in-store party for all AIDS/LifeCycle participants. AIDS/LifeCycle participants receive an exclusive in-store discount at Sports Basement on Orientation Day - simply show proof of AIDS/LifeCycle participation at checkout for a special discount! 20% off for Basementeers and 11% off for non-Basementeers!
Shuttles will be running to the Opening Ceremony (Day 1) on June 4, 2023, from
- The Westin San Francisco Airport
- Servicing participants staying at the Westin SFO Airport and The Aloft Hotel
- 1 Old Bayshore Hwy, Millbrae, CA 94030
- HI Downtown San Francisco
- Servicing participants staying in Downtown San Francisco hotels
- 312 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94102
- Participants do not have to be staying at a hotel to purchase a ticket for the shuttle
- Shuttles will pick up participants at 4:30 AM from listed locations only
- You must be on site prior to 4:30 AM to board
- Tickets are $15.00